[sociable icon=”facebook” url=”#www.facebook.com/womenleadershipbible”]
Books and Articles by Dr. Natalie Eastman:
- Women, Leadership, & the Bible: How Do I Know What to Believe? A Practical Guide to Biblical Interpretation (Portland, OR: Wipf & Stock Publishers; forthcoming, April 2014).
The Interpret Courageously! Series:
E-books: (coming soon)
- Facing Conflict–and Rising Above It!
- Facing Fears and Hesitations to Interpreting the Bible–and Overcoming Them!
- The WLB Mentors—First Awakenings (coming soon)
- The WLB Mentors—Final Decisions and Implementation (coming soon)
- The WLB Mentors—Parting Words (coming soon)
Other Articles (coming soon):
- Is It Too Late for Me?
- Going Further with History: Behind Every Great Man…
- Questions We Can Ask of the Text
- Reading Lists for Further Exploration
- The Sacred Question (And Women’s Confusion over It)
- “What Is A ‘Call’? Am I Called?” Some Thoughts
- Why Are Christian Women Confused? An Essay