With enthusiasm and realism, Natalie Eastman coaches women in learning to discern answers to their biggest life questions by interpreting the Bible using the same strategies and techniques as seminarians use, even if you will not have an opportunity to attend seminary or theology school.
If you want mind-blowing Bible study and if you want to be able to interpret and understand God’s Word for yourself – without always needing to depend upon someone else to interpret it for you and explain it to you – then you, too, are in the right place!
- Resuscitate your personal Bible study!
- Bring your Bible teaching to life!
- Engage God’s Word at the deepest levels, and bring others with you in the process!
Please explore the site:
- Read about Natalie’s book, Women, Leadership, & The Bible: How Do I Know What to Believe? A Practical Guide to Biblical Interpretation
- Engage through one of the power-packed telesummits or through a group coaching experience, walking through the system hand-in-hand with a community of committed thinking Christian women!
- See Natalie’s bio.
- Check out the articles – fully downloadable – and helps. You can start developing right away.
But first, be sure to grab your excerpt of Women, Leadership, and the Bible by entering your name and email address in the box above!